As Catholic parents, you are seeking to provide your children with an education that is timeless and trustworthy, which has been studied and taught by history’s wisest and best men. That education is not found in modern schools, but in the classical liberal arts.
In 2017, the study of the classical liberal arts, as they have been studied throughout history, is not possible. We are working to research, restore, publish and teach the classical liberal arts curriculum, and while we have made very great progress, there is still a great deal of work to do. Nevertheless, we are presently working to provide families raising children today with the best possible studies while our long-term work progresses.
Get Started Today
Whether you’re interested in a single CLAA course as an Independent student, or intend to fully enroll in our Directed Study program, enrollment is always open and students can begin at any time.
- Independent Study: Enroll in one or more courses for self-paced study with no deadlines.
- Directed Study: Enroll in scheduled courses with weekly lesson plans, meetings, assignment due dates and exams.
Please note that while individual enrollment is open in these programs, we also offer a number of discounted subscription plans for families and schools.
If you need help, we’re happy to get you set up and started. Contact us and we’ll walk you through every step.
In addition to our Independent and Directed Study programs we offer parents and students a range of services that radically improve the quality of instruction and support. These services include:
- Premium Support: Prioritized support, extended live support hours, weekly tutorial meetings.
- Premium Planning: Student tasks lists managed daily by the CLAA office.
- Premium Studies: One-on-one instruction in advanced subjects: Latin/Greek reading, disputations, writing, music.
- Premium Assessment: Guaranteed 24 hour feedback on all student assignments.
For more information on these services, please see the online catalog.
Since beginning our work to “research, restore, publish and teach the classical liberal arts”, we have had a long-term plan to support the foundation of classical liberal arts schools in modern society. In 2013, we opened our own private school, proving that modern education regulations are not opposed to the ancient curriculum–it is as relevant today as it ever was.
No, Christians cannot continue believing that a model of education invented in the 1800s and funded by taxation is appropriate for Christian education, not to mention the classical liberal arts. A simple, more efficient model is necessary and the CLAA promotes and provides for such a model. Our school services provide all study materials, and optional support services to help schools take root and succeed. For more information, contact William Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some say the CLAA is “too hard” for “modern students” but that is false. Any parents who desire to give their children the best possible education can succeed in doing so, because help is always available.
- Live Chat: Use the button in the left menu or tab below to start a live chat.
- Helpdesk: Create a support in our 24/7 support system.
- Email: Send an email with all of your questions to email@example.com
- Phone: Contact us to schedule a phone conversation.
May God bless your families and direct you in the work of educating your children!